I AM A MEMBER OF THE LATIN AMERICAN MOTORCYCLE ASSOCIATION FAMILY, WHICH MAKES ME A TRUE BROTHER AND AS A BROTHER I PROMISE THAT:
- I will never put anyone before my brothers from L.A.M.A. and I.M.A., especially myself. I will treat visitors to our clubhouse cordially and make them feel welcome; I will not discuss internal problems in front of visitors and I will save my comments to express them in our L.A.M.A. meetings. and I.M.A.
- I will never mock, curse, humiliate or disrespect under any circumstances a L.A.M.A. brother, his wife, companions or companions of his.
- I acknowledge and accept that LADIES L.A.M.A. They are my sisters and they are at the same level as me.
- I will go back and forth with the club at every event I participate in; I will never forsake or abandon a brother who breaks down a motorcycle or faces problems on the road.
- In the event that I drive a four-wheeler, I will do my best to stay at the back of the motorcycle column to take care of my brothers and sisters.
- I will do my best to direct aspiring members on a positive path without humiliating them or making them feel ridiculous.
- I will never tell racist jokes and I will respect everyone regardless of nationality, race, color, gender, age or social class.
- I will respect the officers of the other L.A.M.A. chapters. and I.M.A.* as if they were my own officers.
- I will treat the partners of L.A.M.A. and I.M.A.* as if they were members of the chapter and as my brothers and sisters.
- I will do my coexistence in L.A.M.A. pleasant, cheerful and in harmony together with my brothers and sisters.
- I understand that the clubhouse and all possessions of the L.A.M.A. and I.M.A.* were donated by retired senior members and it is my duty to continue that tradition by sharing it with L.A.M.A. and more visitors.
*International Motorcycle Association (I.M.A.), are chapters of L.A.M.A.
THESE POSTULATES ARE CONTAINED IN THE STATUTES L.A.M.A.